In collaboration with the Office of Inclusive Learning & Engagement, the Women's Alliance is dedicated to honoring the legacy of the female spirit while educating, inspiring, and empowering future generations to cultivate a diverse society where the contributions of all are celebrated and recognized.
We strive to achieve our mission by fostering collaboration and broad participation within the college community through outreach initiatives,
networking, and programming related to women and gender issues that impact our diverse population at CSN.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CSNWomensAlliance/
Feel free to Contact Us
- Michelle Dominguez, Chair
- Anne Declouette, Chair Elect
August 26, 2020: Women’s Equality Day 2020: Celebration of the Centennial Anniversary of the 19th Amendment
- Social Justice for Women | 10 - 11:30 a.m. | Virtual via MS Teams
- A Talk About the 19th Amendment | 2:30 - 4 p.m. | Virtual via MS Teams
- Celebration Activities | 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. | Virtual via Facebook