CSN Mission Graduation Scholarship
2023/2024 Academic Award Year
Empowering Students to Achieve, Succeed, and Prosper
Mission Graduation Scholarship is now available to all graduating students including our DACA and Undocumented population.
The Mission Graduation Scholarship was created for students in their final graduating semester at CSN. The scholarship is designated to alleviate the financial stresses that may be felt as students prepare to graduate.
Funding is limited and will be awarded on a first-come/first-serve basis. Applications should be submitted at the beginning of the graduating semester to allow time for processing. Once funds are exhausted, no additional applications will be considered. Due to the limitation of funds, we cannot award this scholarship retroactively for previous semesters. CSN & NSC high school students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Funding is limited to only classes leading towards the completion of the graduating degree and approved by the counselor. Students using a substitution waiver in the funded semester must have it noted on the Signed Degree Sheet for eligibility.
- December 1st for Fall graduates
- May 1st for Spring graduates
- Not available for summer semesters.
The maximum award is $2,000 for full-time enrollment (12 credits or more).
Students needing less than full-time to graduate will be considered for a prorated amount based on their credit enrollment.
- Student must meet one of the following:
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher at CSN or
- Have a Satisfactory Academic Progress PACE of 80% or higher at CSN (See your most recent Satisfactory Progress Letter in your MYCSN>Student Center> Communication Ctr).
- Complete the 2023/2024 FAFSA and turn in any documents on the student's “To Do” list. DACA or Undocumented students are required to complete the CSN non-filer form and attach it to the application.
- The Registrar’s Office must have a completed Application for Graduation for the current semester on file.
- Students must be enrolled and pursuing their last required courses for a DCS certificate or degree.
- Student must meet with an Academic Counselor/Advisor and provide a signed, completed degree sheet confirming the student's eligibility to graduate after the term. Students may use a sub-waiver if the signed degree sheet indicates the class(es) being substituted for eligibility to graduate.
Students, please do not apply until the listed items are available for your use. Incomplete submissions will be denied.
Students are expected to submit the following attachments by clicking the Submit Forms button below.
- Completed Mission Graduation Info Form
- Signed Degree sheet from Counselor/Advisor
- Acknowledgment from Registrar's Graduation confirming receipt of application to graduate.
- For DACA and Undocumented students only, complete and attach the signed CSN non-filer form.
- All attachments must be legible. Students will receive a confirmation email within one week to confirm that the data provided has been received.
*Please use Internet Explorer or Firefox when submitting documents.