- Competitive Bidding Exception Form
- Independent Contractor Agreement Request Form
- Independent Contractor Agreement Check List
- Independent Contractor Agreement Sample
- Independent Contractor Addendum
- Affidavit of Rejection of Coverage for Worker's Compensation – Sole Proprietor
- Affidavit of Rejection of Coverage for Worker's Compensation – Officer of Company
- Sales Tax Letter
- IRS 501 c 3 Letter
- Purchasing Brochure
- NSHE Business Center South / Risk Management & Safety
- Insurance Requirements for Contracts / Agreements
- Sample of Contractor’s Certificate of Insurance
We are responsible for general procurement. Community members can call us about becoming a vendor, responding to RFPs (request for proposals) or any other purchasing related question.
New Supplier Registration System Announcement:
Announcing the Nevada System of Higher Education (NSHE) Supplier Registration System (SReg). This system allows suppliers to register their business information, select the goods and/or services offered, and to manage information for accuracy online through their secure account.
SReg operates in a similar manner to other on-line registration websites. In order to register a new account, a supplier submits their company and contact information including name, email addresses, phone numbers, insurance, licenses, and commodity offerings. In addition, once they are registered, suppliers can maintain and update their information.
As part of NSHE’s move to the new Workday financial system, all new and current suppliers will need to register through the SReg system. This one registration will provide suppliers NSHE-wide exposure to all eight system institutions.
Rolando Mosqueda J.D.
Associate Vice President Procurement & Auxiliary Services
Paula Gonzales C.P.M.
Director of Purchasing
Purchasing Card Coordinator
Sort Code CYF-110
3200 E. Cheyenne Avenue
North Las Vegas, NV 89030