Marketing & Communications
Whether you need to produce a brochure, publicize an event or respond to a media request, we are here to help.
Please use this link to request assistance with a virtual event, graphics & multimedia, material review, or media relations. Once your request is submitted, please allow up to three business days for a response.
All submissions for event flyer review will be uploaded to the CSN Events calendar and ICS upon approval.
Marketing & Communications personnel provide the CSN community with high level support in the following areas:
- Official College Communications
- Advertising & Promotional Strategic Planning
- Public Affairs & Media Relations
- College Publication Consultation, Creation & Review
- Graphic Design Consultation, Creation & Review
- College Brand Maintenance & Design Standards
- Online Communications & Website Design Consultation
- Public Records Requests
We can also recommend outside vendors such as designers, printers and photographers based on department need.