NOTE: Some rules may apply only to CSN while others are applicable to other testing centers.
- ID is required for all exams.
For proctored exams and CSN instructor exams, you will need a valid and unexpired ID: a government-issued ID or an ID with name, picture and either date of birth or signature.
- Please note other institutions have stricter requirements or proof of ID to test.
- CSN IDs are not valid for testing.
- If you are a current CCSD student, a current year ID from your high school is acceptable.
- Please observe our cut-off times. These times are designed to be fair to all students.
- Please observe decorum and respect our quiet environment. Disturbances in the Testing Center are grounds for security and/or police action.
- All students are treated as if they are 18 or older.
We are not granted access to student lists and cannot divulge test grades or student information to anyone other than the student.
- It is the student's responsibility to know what exams they need when they arrive for testing.
The Test Center staff nor the instructor you have will not know which exam you need.
- For special accommodations for disabilities, please visit the Disability Resource Center.
Prohibited Items While Testing Include:
- Sunglasses or eye wear other than prescription glasses
- Hats or hoods:
- Religious or medical attire may be allowed after inspection.
- If attached, hoods must not cover the head or be adjusted during examination.
- Electronic devices:
- Unauthorized calculators
- Bluetooth devices
- Pets or animals. Clearly marked service animals are exempt.
- Children or other family:
- No one other than staff and test takers are allowed in the testing rooms.
- Children are not allowed to be left unattended in the lobby/common areas during testing. Staff are required by CSN policy to report any and all children left unattended. Information can be found here Children on Campus
These items may be allowed per exam instructions:
- Books or notes: All items are to be under the seat, not on the table/desk.
- Calculators: Some exams will prohibit or limit the type of calculator.