- ID is required for all exams.
For proctored exams and CSN instructor exams, you will need a valid and unexpired ID: a government-issued ID or an ID with name, picture, and either date of birth or signature.
- Please note other institutions have stricter requirements or proof of ID to test.
- CSN IDs are not valid for testing.
- If you are a current CCSD student, a recent year ID from your high school is acceptable.
- Photos/Phone pictures of ID are not Valid Forms of ID.
- Please observe our cut-off times. These times are designed to be fair to all students.
- Please observe decorum and respect our quiet environment. Disturbances in the Testing Center are grounds for security and/or police action.
- All students are treated as if they are 18 or older.
We are not granted access to student lists and cannot divulge test grades or student information to anyone other than the student.
- It is the student's responsibility to know what exams they need when they arrive for testing.
The Test Center staff will not know which exam you need.
- Exam Appointments are for a single exam.
- Outside proctor appointments made with less time than allowed on the exam may be stopped at the appointed time, or, if space is available, the Testing Center may continue the proctoring if the additional fee is paid.
- For special accommodations for disabilities, please visit the Disability Resource Center.
Prohibited Items While Testing Include
Electronics are not allowed in the testing rooms without authorization. (Cell phones and watches will never be admitted into the rooms.) To this end, the Testing Centers will secure these items. If you have issues securing your electronics, please leave your electronics at home or in your vehicle.
- Sunglasses or eyewear other than prescription glasses
- Hats or hoods:
- Religious or medical attire may be allowed after inspection.
- If attached, hoods must not cover the head or be adjusted during the examination.
- Electronic devices
- Unauthorized calculators
- Bluetooth devices
- Pets or animals. Marked service animals are exempt.
- Children or another family:
- No one other than staff and test-takers is allowed in the testing rooms.
- Children are not allowed to be left unattended in the lobby/common areas during testing. Staff is required by CSN policy to report any children left alone. Information can be found here Children on Campus
These items may be allowed per exam instructions
- Books or notes: All items are under the seat, not on the table/desk.
- Calculators: Some exams will prohibit or limit the type of calculator.
Personal items that are not part of the exam are kept under the seat; this includes purses, backpacks, and/or portfolios.