In response to the Gov. Steve Sisolak’s announcement and NSHE direction, the Department of Counseling & Retention Services will be providing remote services effective March 18, 2020, until further notice, as all CSN campuses are currently closed.
Who Counselors Serve / How Counselors Help:
- Academic Warning / Probation / Suspension Appeals
- Financial Aid Warning / Suspension Appeals
- Academic Challenges (self-referrals)
- MyCoyotePLAN Early Alerts (instructor referrals)
- College and Community Resources
- College Success Strategies
- Evaluation of options to make informed decisions
How to Connect With Us:
- Schedule an appointment (phone/email/web) through MyCoyotePLAN – Click Here
- Email a counselor (scroll down and click on the envelope icon below the counselor's name)
- Follow our Instagram @csncounseling
- Chat Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:00-7:00 p.m. on Instagram Live
- Contact Us with general questions
If you are facing challenges due to the Covid-19 situation, we are here to help. You will also find many college and community resources here.