The JUMPSTART CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT PROGRAM is a partnership with the Clark County School District, Nye County and Lincoln County School District, which offers qualified Junior and Senior high school students the opportunity to earn college credits, for a reduced fee, prior to high school graduation.
Qualified Junior and Senior high school students can earn College Credits simultaneously while earning high school credits, for ONLY $50 per course, plus applicable technology fees, per credit.
- Classes are taught at your high school
- Offered during normal high school hours
- By "College Accredited" high school teachers
How does the Jumpstart Concurrent Enrollment Program differ from other Advanced Placement AP classes?
- Students earn actual academic college credits
- Students earn transcripted college grades on assessments, not just one high-stakes test
- Families SAVE money on tuition fees
- Registration fee is WAIVED
- Textbooks are FREE to students
- FREE college services to students
For more information on the Jumpstart Concurrent Enrollment Program, email Nora Mirabal or call 702-651-3179.
To access the Jumpstart Program Application, please login to MYCSN