Limited Entry Health Sciences Programs - (Baccalaureate Degree)
Our baccalaureate degrees require the learner to apply through the Limited Entry Process, however requirements may differ. Please review specific program requirements and degree completion requirements with the specified Program Director:
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene - Program Director: Missy Abel - (702) 651-5577, (702) 651-5682; or Contact Us
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Cardiorespiratory Sciences - Program Director: Art Little - (702) 651-5757, (702) 651-7479 or Contact Us
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Scientist - Program Director: Heidi Schneiter - (702) 651-5686, (702) 651-5864, or Contact Us
Note: Learners may also contact the Limited Entry Health Programs Coordinator at (702) 651-5633 for information regarding the Limited Entry Application Process for any of the Baccalaureate Degree Programs in the School of Health Sciences.
Skills Certificate & Open Entry Health Sciences Programs
After becoming an admitted student to CSN, register for courses and/or contact the Program Director of the Open Entry Health Sciences Program of interest for advice on program requirements or program completion. Students may also contact the Department of Health Programs Advising at 702-651-5690 for additional information on these programs.
- Dental Assisting - Program Director: Carole Brew, (702) 651-5577, (702) 651-5851, or Contact Us
- EMT/EMT Advanced/Paramedic Medicine - Program Director: Brandie Green - (702) 651-5807, (702) 651-7542 or Contact Us
- Medical Office Practices - Medical Transcription - Patient Registration - Program Director: Cassie Gentry - (702) 651-5757, (702) 651-5896, or Contact Us
- Nursing Assistant - Program Director: Carla Wright - (702) 651-5652, (702) 651-5082, or Contact Us
- Ophthalmic Dispensing - Optical Laboratory Technician - Contact Lens Training - Program Director: Scott Helkaa - (702) 651-5584, (702) 651-5834, or Contact Us
- Phlebotomy - Program Director: Heidi Schneiter - (702) 651-5864, or Contact Us
Note: Attending a Health Programs Orientation, meeting with a Health Programs Advisor, and attending the Limited Entry Workshop are not required for Skills Certificate/Open Entry Health Science Programs.
Changed Your Mind?
If after beginning the pursuit of a Health Sciences Program you decide, for whatever reason, to change your mind, please review the following options:
If you are certain of the new program of study you intend to pursue, you must change your major with the Office of the Registrar and make an appointment with the Academic Counselor within the School of the new program of study. To obtain contact information and make an appointment with an Academic Counselor go to: https://csn.mywconline.net/
For information and instructions on how to change your program of study or change your major, please visit: https://www.csn.edu/declaration-major-information
The Declaration of Major form is located at: https://www.csn.edu/sites/default/files/u2461/declaration_of_major.pdf
If you are undecided about a course of study to pursue, please make an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor/Success Coach to explore available options at: https://csnacs.mywconline.com/index.php