Limited Entry Health Sciences Programs - (Baccalaureate Degree)
Our baccalaureate degrees require the learner to apply through the Limited Entry Process however, requirements may differ. Please review specific program requirements and degree completion requirements with the specified Program Director:
- Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene - Contact Information: Missy Abel, Program Director at (702) 651-5577, (702) 651-5682; or via Email: Contact Us
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Cardiorespiratory Sciences - Contact Information: Art Little, Program Director at (702) 651-5757, (702) 651-7479 or via Email: Contact Us
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Scientist - Contact Information: Heidi Schneiter, Program Director at (702) 651-5686, (702) 651-5864, or via Email: Contact Us
Note: Learners may also contact the Limited Entry Health Programs Coordinator, Debbie Britt at 651-5633 for information regarding the Limited Entry Application Process for any of the Baccalaureate Degree Programs in the School of Health Sciences.
Skills Certificate Programs - Open Entry Health Sciences Programs
After becoming an admitted student to CSN, register for courses and/or contact the Program Director of the Open Entry Health Sciences Program of interest for advice on program requirements or program completion. Students may also contact the Department of Health Programs Advising at 702-651-5690 for additional information on these programs.
- EMT/EMT Advanced - Contact Information: Brandie Green, Program Director at (702) 651-5807, (702) 651-7542 or via Email: Contact Us
- Medical Office Practices - Medical Transcription - Patient Registration - Contact Information: Cassie Gentry, Program Director at (702) 651-5757, (702) 651-5896, or via Email: Contact Us
- Nursing Assistant - Contact Information: Carla Wright, Program Director at (702) 651-5652, (702) 651-5082, or via Email: Contact Us
- Ophthalmic Dispensing - Optical Laboratory Technician - Contact Lens Training - Contact Information: Scott Helkaa, Program Director at (702) 651-5584, (702) 651-5834, or via Email: Contact Us
- Phlebotomy - Contact Information: Heidi Schneiter, Program Director at (702) 651-5864, or via Email: Contact Us
Note: Attending a Health Programs Orientation, meeting with a Health Programs Advisor, and attending the Limited Entry Workshop are not required for Skills Certificate/Open Entry Health Science Programs.
Changed Your Mind?
If after beginning the pursuit of a Health Sciences Program you decide, for whatever reason, to change your mind, please review the following options:
If you are certain of the new program of study you intend to pursue, you must change your major with the Office of the Registrar and make an appointment with the Academic Counselor within the School of the new program of study. To obtain contact information and make an appointment with an Academic Counselor go to: https://csn.mywconline.net/
For information and instructions on how to change your program of study or change your major, please visit: https://www.csn.edu/declaration-major-information
The Declaration of Major form is located at: https://www.csn.edu/sites/default/files/u2461/declaration_of_major.pdf
If you are undecided about a course of study to pursue, please make an appointment to meet with an Academic Advisor/Success Coach to explore available options at: https://csnacs.mywconline.com/index.php